Sunday, June 26, 2011

Set your sights on Paris.

  I graduated from college a month ago and things have been going slowly. I moved back home and I've been working at both the restaurant and the grocery store. After living next door to the restaurant for thirteen months, driving 25 minutes to work Friday thru Sunday is much more of a pain than I thought it would be. I desperately miss my apartment and the convenience that came with it but I can't afford it on my own. I never thought I would miss Manchester, but home is so unbelievably boring and there is nothing and no one around.

  As for finding a job in my field, I'm looking but I'm really not that invested in it. I'm more focused on saving up money to travel first. I don't want to get tied down here too soon, before I get to go out and explore the world. I'm hell-bent on getting to Paris before the end of the year. I just need to learn French first.

  Artistically, I'm in a funk right now. Since I moved home I've taken my dslr out of its bag once and I didn't actually use it. I've been obsessed with using my Holga and 120 Lomography color film. I sent three rolls out to be processed last week and I can't wait for them to come in. But Southern New Hampshire isn't really doing it for me anymore, making it that much more important that I travel elsewhere. Nothing here is inspiring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment